Landhaus am Bach
Maria und Gerhard Heider
Bachweg 79, 8124 Übelbach
+49 172 8460603
+43 664 4890898
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS | CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The Proprietor shall be entitled to enter into the Accommodation Agreement under the condition that the contractual partner (henceforth “the Party”) makes a deposit. The Proprietor is obliged to inform the Party of the required deposit before accepting the written or verbal booking of the Party. If the Party agrees to the deposit either verbally or in writing, the Accommodation Agreement comes into effect upon the Proprietor’s receipt of the Party’s declaration of consent.
– Upon receipt, the Party is obliged to pay the deposit at the latest 7 days before the agreed day of arrival. All money transaction fees (e.g. transfer charges) will be paid by the Party. Credit and debit cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing company. Credit and debit card payments are not accepted on site.
– The deposit is a partial payment of the contractually agreed price.
– Amount of the deposit: 50% on account per room rate until 1 week before arrival.
Start and end of accommodation
– The Party is entitled to claim the rented rooms from 4 p.m. on the agreed day of arrival, unless the Proprietor agrees in advance to a different time.
– If the Party arrives before 6.00 a.m. on the day of arrival, the previous night will be considered the first overnight stay.
– The rented rooms must be vacated by the Party by 12:00 on the day of departure. The Proprietor is entitled to charge an additional day rate if the rented rooms are not vacated by that time.
Withdrawal from the Accommodation Agreement (cancellation fee)
– The Accommodation Agreement can be cancelled up to 5 days before the agreed day of arrival without accruing cancellation fees.
– Outside of the time period specified in the previous provision, the Party is obliged to pay the following fees upon cancellation:
– 5-1 day(s) before the day of arrival: 50% of the agreed price;
– On the Day of Arrival: 100 % of the agreed price;
Obligations of the Party (Billing)
– The Proprietor’s invoice is payable in full immediately upon receipt, additionally to any fees that may have arisen from the use of special services by the Party and/or the accompanying guests. The invoice will be issued without the statutory rate of VAT. The revenue is not subject to VAT (Liebhaberei i.S. UStG).
– The Proprietor is not obliged to accept foreign currencies. If the Proprietor accepts foreign currencies, such will be accepted at the daily exchange rate if possible. If the Proprietor accepts foreign currencies or cashless means of payment, the Party will cover all associated costs, such as inquiries with credit card companies, telegrams, etc.
– The Party is liable to the Proprietor for any damage caused by the Party or the Guest or any other person who receives services from the Proprietor with the knowledge or in accordance with the intention of the Party.
– Animals may only be brought onto the premises with the prior expressed consent of the Proprietor and, if necessary, for additional fees.
– The Party is obliged to properly keep and/or supervise their animals during their stay or to have it kept and/or supervised by a qualified third party at their own expense.
– The Party is obliged to have an animal liability insurance and/or personal liability insurance that covers any potential damage caused by animals. Evidence of such insurance must be provided upon the Proprietor’s request.
– The Party and/or its insurance company are liable in full towards the Proprietor for any damage caused by the animals brought along. Such damage also includes any compensation to be paid by the Proprietor to third parties.
– Animals are not allowed in the lounges, social rooms, restaurants and wellness areas.
Download & print our General Terms and Conditions here.